Radio Telephony Restricted (RTR)
RADIO TELEPHONY RESTRICTED
Radio Telephony Restricted is a Communication system operated between Air Crew members & Pilots to Air Traffic Control and Ground Station. This communication system is very crucial for airline operators. In 1952, India Created Wireless Planning & Coordination (WPC) from the Ministry of Communication. NRRA holds full responsibility for this Frequency Radio Spectrum.
The WPC (Wireless Planning and coordination) wing of the Ministry of Communication, Government of India conducts the examination and issues the RTR(A) license in India. The RTR(A) license holder is responsible and authorized for Operating All radio frequencies and radio equipment on board an aircraft. The license is a mandatory requirement for an aviation enthusiast to professionally work as a pilot or a flight dispatcher in India as per DGCA regulations.
Post-completion of the course at PTC, the student will be in a position to attempt the RTR(A) exam.
The exams are conducted once every two months (February, April, June, August, October, and December) and held at only one center (Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, and Hyderabad) for every attempt as per the WPC Exam schedule released every year
- Age: 18 and above
- Qualification: 12th and above
The RTR (A) exam consists of the following two parts.
- Practical test in Regulations and Procedures Marks – 100
- Exam Duration – 25 minutes (Practical Transmission)
- Oral Exam (VIVA) in A) Regulation and Procedures
- Radio theory and propagation
- Navigation aids and equipment
- Basics of Electrical and Electronics
On successfully completing the above two parts of the exam, the student will be issued the RTR license by WPC.
Why PTC Aviation Academy
- Trained and qualified faculty
- Structured program
- Frequent practical test
- One-to-one practical test experience
- Individual Attention
- Practical tests were conducted on simulated radio equipment to facilitate a quick learning process
- Ample amount of practice papers
- Mock RTR (A) Exams
Skill Partner of
Copyright © 2022 PTC Aviation Academy. All Rights Reserved.
Designed & Developed by SRK IT Solutions