Cabin Crew / Air Hostess
ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN CABIN CREW & AIRLINE MANAGEMENT
In the Aviation Sector, Cabin Crew are also referred to as Stewardesses/Stewards, Air Hostesses, Cabin Attendants, or Flight Attendants. The Air Hostess is regarded as the top designation in the airline industry. Despite how attractive and lucrative this vocation may seem, it demands a lot of effort.
Cabin Crew Flight attendants must remain composed, dress and groom themselves impeccably for every flight. They are expected to smile as they welcome the customer and help them feel at ease with the items they will need for their trip. When faced with challenging circumstances and irritable and grumpy passengers, they must retain their composure. All of these tasks need a great deal of patience and strong interpersonal abilities.
Qualification : Minimum +2 or Graduate with good communication skills. Normal eyesight.
Height : Min. Ht.157 Cm for Females and 170 Cm for Males.
Age : 18-25 Years
Course Duration: 6 Months
Cabin Crew Job & Promotion Opportunity
- Salary Range: 25k to 45k for freshers.Plus other benefits. (Based on Domestic /International Airlines)
- Job Titles: Trainee Cabin Crew, Cabin crew, Senior Cabin Crew, In-Flight Supervisor, In-Flight Manager.
The major Job Roles of Cabin Crew members are Safety, Service, Security, and Medical Emergency.
CURRICULUM OF CABIN CREW
- Aviation Familiarization
- Cabin Crew lifestyle
- Grooming Training
- Basic First Aid
- Safety and Emergency procedures
- In-flight services and announcements
- Airline service & Maintenance
- Airport & Aircraft Safety/security
- Airport Access-Airside and Terminal
- Airport Housekeeping
- Interview Preparation skills/soft skills
- Communication skills
- Interview skills
CABIN CREW – FAQ
1. What is the maximum age limit to apply for the position of Cabin Crew?
The Maximum age to apply for Cabin Crew positions for freshers candidates is 25 years.
2. What are the minimum height criteria to be eligible for cabin crew?
The Minimum height criteria are 157 cm for females and 170 cm for Males.
3. What if I have a tattoo?
Tattoos are permissible as long as they are not visible. This means tattoos must not be on the candidate’s hands, face or head.
4. What piercings are allowed?
Uniform standards require a simple, elegant look. A single ear piercing is allowed not more than 10mm in diameter, and only one set of round-shaped earrings must be worn. No other visible body piercings including tongue, tongue retainer, and nose studs are allowed.
5. Is Air Hostess only for girls?
Most people think that the career of an Air Hostess is for girls only, but men can also join it as “Stewards.”
6. Why choose PTC Aviation Academy?
PTC Aviation academy helps you get loans and provide you with 100% Job Assistance for your career. We are in touch with All airline operators. PTC Placement Officer will give your Regular updates about interviews and will guide you in your step-by-step career growth.
7. What PTC Additionally provides to Cabin Crew Students?
Free Grooming, Employability & Soft Skill development and Communication Class.
Free Ground Staff Training Course ” Advanced Diploma in Airport & Airline Management”
Free Air Ticketing Course ” Advanced Diploma in Air Travel Management”
Free Uniform etc.
8. What are the mandatory documents required at the time of joining?
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Mark sheet of Class Xth and XIIth from a recognized Board or University
9. Is there an Exam at end of the course?
Yes, all students will have to take an examination at the end of the course.
10. What will be the Designation and salary for Cabin Crew?
- Cabin Service Director (Bigger Aircraft/ long Hauls) 1.5L -2.2L
- Purser/ Inflight Manager/ Check Hostess/ Inflight Supervisors 1L -1.5L
- Grade One crew 80k – 1.2L
- Grade Two crew 50 K -1L
- Air Hostess/ Stewards 40k – 80K
- Trainees 25K – 50K
Skill Partner of
Copyright © 2023 PTC Aviation Academy. All Rights Reserved.
Designed & Developed by SRK IT Solutions